Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - All Things to All People: The Story of Pizza
Euromonitor7 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
Euromonitor International's All Things to All People: The Story of Pizza global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Consumer Foodservice market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading operators and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the operating environment - be they economic/lifestyle influences, new foodservice concepts, outlet locations, menu innovation or format development. The entire industry is considered, including both chained and independent operators. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and what is the criteria for success.
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice by Location, Consumer Foodservice by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
- Ferrero Group in Packaged Food (World)
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Grocery Retailers in Saudi Arabia
- Grocery Retailers in Slovenia
- Grocery Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Grocery Retailers in the Philippines
- Grocery Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Grocery Retailers in Tunisia
- Nestlé SA in Packaged Food - Business Priorities (World)
- Packaged Food in Austria
- Packaged Food in Macedonia
- Packaged Food in Saudi Arabia
- Packaged Food in Switzerland
- Starch Product Market in Argentina to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Australia to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Austria to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Azerbaijan to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Belgium to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Canada to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Starch Product Market in Chile to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.