Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2010-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2010—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global SCM Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include SAP AG, Oracle Corp., JDA Software Inc., and Ariba Technologies.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2010-2014
TechNavio today launched its report Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2010-2014 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the current and future landscape of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Enterprise Computing team said, 'One of the biggest challenges faced by businesses in the last few years has been quality. As the markets have become more competitive, quality has been widely considered a key element for success in business. SCM software helps organizations improve the quality of day-to-day operations. Using SCM software, manufacturers have the access to orders as soon as an organization receives them, sales can track order progress more easily, and the purchasing department is aware of the use of purchased items.”
According to the report, the APAC region and Latin America experienced strong growth in 2010, which considerably surpassed the market average. Spending on SCM software in the APAC region is growing at a CAGR of 12.8 percent, which is much higher than the global market growth rate.
The report also discusses key challenges impacting the growth of this market including the increasing complexity of supply chain networks.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Buying Criteria
07. Market Growth Drivers
08. Drivers and their Impact
09. Market Challenges
10. Market Trends
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 SAP AG
11.2 Oracle Corp.
11.3 JDA Software Inc.
11.4 Ariba Technologies
11.5 Manhattan Associates
12. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Supply Chain Management Software Market 2010—2014 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Supply Chain Management Software Market by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Global Supply Chain Management Software Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Global Business Information Market 2012-2016
- Global Engineering Service Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global IT Asset Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Online Video Platforms Market 2012-2016
- Global Platform-as-a-Service Market 2012-2016
- Global Social TV Market 2012-2016
- Global Systems Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Advanced Analytics in the Social Gaming Industry 2012
- Global Advanced Analytics Market 2012-2016
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based Enterprise Content Management Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based Gaming Market 2012-2016
- Global E-invoicing Market 2012-2016
- Global Game-based Learning Market 2012-2016
- Global Intelligent Systems Market 2012-2016
- Global Real-time Bidding-based Ad Display Market 2012-2016
- Global Recruitment Software Market 2012-2016
- Global SMB Web Analytics Market 2012-2016
- Global Backend-as-a-service Market 2012-2016
- Global Backend-as-a-service Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.