Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Field Service Management Market 2011-2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Field Service Management Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Field Service Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd., Oracle-Siebel, SAP AG, and Astea International Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Field Service Management Software Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Field Service Management (FSM) Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Enterprise Applications team said, 'With the increased adoption of cloud computing, FSM vendors are also adopting cloud-based solutions. This is because cloud-based solutions not only help to minimize the cost because of their easy implementation, but also offer added advantages such as quick response time and ease of access. The growth rate of the Cloud-based FSM Software market is expected to be much more than that of the On-premise FSM Solutions.”
According to the report, FSM software helps in the systematic prioritization and scheduling of work processes. In addition, it reduces the scheduling lag, speeds up collaboration between processes, and thus increases workforce productivity, which in turn helps in cost saving and gives revenue-generating opportunities to companies.
The report also reveals that concerns about data security can be a significant barrier that hinders the deployment of FSM solutions.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd.
14.3 SAP AG
14.4 Astea International Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global FSM Software Market 2011—2015 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Global FSM Software Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global FSM Software Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
- Global Business Information Market 2012-2016
- Global Engineering Service Outsourcing Market 2012-2016
- Global IT Asset Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Online Video Platforms Market 2012-2016
- Global Platform-as-a-Service Market 2012-2016
- Global Social TV Market 2012-2016
- Global Systems Management Software Market 2012-2016
- Advanced Analytics in the Social Gaming Industry 2012
- Global Advanced Analytics Market 2012-2016
- Global Anti-money Laundering Software Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based Enterprise Content Management Market 2012-2016
- Global Cloud-based Gaming Market 2012-2016
- Global E-invoicing Market 2012-2016
- Global Game-based Learning Market 2012-2016
- Global Intelligent Systems Market 2012-2016
- Global Real-time Bidding-based Ad Display Market 2012-2016
- Global Recruitment Software Market 2012-2016
- Global SMB Web Analytics Market 2012-2016
- Global Backend-as-a-service Market 2012-2016
- Global Backend-as-a-service Market 2012-2016
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.