Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011–2015
Technavio4 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, the Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global Enterprise Content Management market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include IBM Corp., OpenText Corp., EMC Corp., and Microsoft Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011—2015 report based on an in-depth study covering the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the present and the future landscape of the market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Enterprise Applications team said, 'Enterprises are archiving not only their traditional accounting, HR, sales, and production records, they are also storing web pages, e-mails, interactive and collaboration records, images, presentations, documents, and spreadsheets. Records that were previously kept only as hard copies are increasingly being created digitally, and are being scanned, digitized, and stored in digital content storage and archival systems to reduce paperwork and improve workflow. Moreover, this technology has gained importance because organizations can organize and reuse content across their organization to increase productivity and efficiency along with secured record retention.”
According to the report, there has been a growing trend of using enterprise content management software by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The increased rate of business operations and the growth of SMEs means that they are now faced with issues related to storage, documentation, retrieval, and updating of business processes. Moreover, smaller vendors often offer compelling solutions to SMEs, which contain the same core capabilities as the largest solutions and which are particularly adept at enabling SMEs to forge effective growth partnerships.
The report also reveals that one of the major challenges in this market is the existence of in-house content storage solutions.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd., publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 IBM Corp.
14.2 OpenText Corp.
14.3 EMC Corp.
14.4 Microsoft Corp.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Enterprise Content Management Market by End-user Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 3: Global Enterprise Content Management Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Enterprise Content Management Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011-2015
- Document Imaging Management Market in the US 2010-2014
- Enterprise Content Management Market in EMEA 2011-2014
- Product Data Management Software Market in India-Survey Report
- Benchmark - Ausgaben Prozesssteuerungssoftware pro Unternehmen, 43 Branchen und Durchschnitt
- IT-Ausgaben für Prozesssteuerungssoftware, gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Kundenumsätze der größten Anbieter von Prozesssteuerungssoftware, Deutschland gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Global Market for Content Management Solutions in Telecom Industry 2010-2014
- Document Centric Collaboration Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Document Image Management Market 2009-2013.pdf
- Document Management Systems Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2010-2014
- Global Records Management Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Evaluating master data management tools
- 2010 Trends to Watch: Enterprise Content Management
- Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market in China 2008-2012
- Global Data Warehouse Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Inventory Management Software Market in Retail industry 2008-2012
- Global Merchandise Optimization Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Order Management Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.