Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Product Data Management Software Market in India-Survey Report
Technavio1 / 2012
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s analysts have conducted a survey on the PDM market in India. The survey was conducted among the senior business and technical leaders to understand the opportunities and challenges for the adoption of PDM software in India.
The survey aimed to identify the major issues faced by organizations with the present PDM software vendors. Further, the survey sought to establish an understanding about the benefits offered by current PDM software that help PDM vendors to overcome the persisting challenges. In addition, the survey compared global enterprise application vendors and global engineering application vendors. The survey also provides an insight into what an organization expects and prefers from PDM vendors.
TechNavio’s survey on PDM market in India has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on opportunities and challenges for the adoption of PDM software in India.
Key questions answered in this report:
What is the scope of the survey?
Who are all participated in this survey?
What are the major drivers in the market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Which are all vendors dominate the market?
What are future opportunities in this market?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Product Data Management Software Market in India Survey Report
TechNavio today published its Product Data Management Software Market in India Survey Report based on an in-depth study focusing exclusively on India. The report aids decision makers’ understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Engineering Software team said, 'Use of cloud-based PDM software is not yet a major trend in the PDM Software market in India, with only a few companies preferring this option. Moreover, more than 65 percent of companies have no intention of adopting cloud-based PDM software over the next two years, thus restricting the reach of the Cloud-based PDM Software market.”
According to the report, the ability of PDM software to track real-time information is the major driver for the growth of the market. Many manufacturing companies are adopting PDM software as a one-point access to all process-related information run in a company. In addition, PDM software provides control over the entire product development process and also enables better-quality and control of information. However, only a small percentage of companies prefer PDM software as a cost-reduction tool.
The report also discusses the data security challenges in the PDM Software market in India.
TechNavio’s reports are prepared based on an in-depth study of the market with inputs from key industry participants.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
02. Introduction to the Study
03. Respondent Profile
04. Industry Background
05. Current PDM Landscape
06. Future PDM Implementation
08. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Respondent Profile by End-user Industry
Exhibit 2: Respondent Profile by Nature of Work
Exhibit 3: Major Drivers for the Product Data Management Software Market in India 2011
Exhibit 4: Percentage of Respondents Rating Key Growth Drivers with Respect to their Importance
Exhibit 5: Major Challenges for the Product Data Management Software Market in India 2011
Exhibit 6: Percentage of Respondents Rating Key Challenges with Respect to their Importance
Exhibit 7: Product Data Management Software in India by Customers Usage 2011
Exhibit 8: Competitive Advantage by Using Product Data Management Software
Exhibit 9: Product Data Management Software Market in India by Customer Satisfaction
Exhibit 10: Product Data Management Software Market in India by Vendor Landscape 2011
Exhibit 11: Vendor Comparison by Industry in Product Data Management Software Market in India 2011
Exhibit 12: Product Data Management Software Buying Criteria 2011
Exhibit 13: Buying Criteria Comparison for Global Enterprise Application Vendors Versus Global Engineering Applications Vendors 2011
Exhibit 14: Customer Preference to Change their Current Product Data Management Software Vendor 2011
Exhibit 15: Top Three Vendor Preference for Product Data Management Software
Exhibit 16: Cloud-based Product Data Management Software Implementation Time Frame
- Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011–2015
- Document Imaging Management Market in the US 2010-2014
- Enterprise Content Management Market in EMEA 2011-2014
- Benchmark - Ausgaben Prozesssteuerungssoftware pro Unternehmen, 43 Branchen und Durchschnitt
- IT-Ausgaben für Prozesssteuerungssoftware, gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Kundenumsätze der größten Anbieter von Prozesssteuerungssoftware, Deutschland gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Global Market for Content Management Solutions in Telecom Industry 2010-2014
- Document Centric Collaboration Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Document Image Management Market 2009-2013.pdf
- Document Management Systems Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2010-2014
- Global Records Management Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Evaluating master data management tools
- 2010 Trends to Watch: Enterprise Content Management
- Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market in China 2008-2012
- Global Data Warehouse Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Inventory Management Software Market in Retail industry 2008-2012
- Global Merchandise Optimization Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Order Management Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.