Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Enterprise Content Management Market in EMEA 2011-2014
Technavio2 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011—2014, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the EMEA region; it also covers the Enterprise Content Management market in the EMEA landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include EMC Corp., OpenText Corp., and IBM Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report - Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011-2014
TechNavio today launched its report Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market in the EMEA Region 2011-2014 based on an in-depth study. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the significant trends impacting this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Enterprise Applications team said, 'There has been a growing trend toward the use of ECM software by SMEs. With the increased rate of business operations and growth of SMEs, they are now faced with issues related to storage, documentation, retrieval and update of business processes. Though only large-scale companies initially faced these problems, SMEs, which are growing at a phenomenal rate in the EMEA region, are no longer immune to these issues. With growing operations, they need to find solutions for their content storage, documentation, and other features such as retrieval and updation of business processes. These needs are pushing SMEs toward the use of ECM solutions.”
According to the report, the continued consolidation of the market through mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activity is driving the ECM market in the EMEA region. For instance, Open Text acquired Nstein and Vignette, which has enabled it to offer a much wider variety of content management solutions. Similarly, Oracle's acquisition of Fat Wire has enabled it to offer ECM solutions that it could not have previously. M&A activity will also often result in expanded market reach coupled with improved support and services with a larger customer base.
The report also discusses that data and content overload is a major problem for businesses and the main challenge for Enterprise Content Management vendors is to find a solution that can manage the huge amount of accumulated information.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Vendor Landscape
06. Market Growth Drivers
07. Market Challenges
08. Market Trends
09. Key Vendor Analysis
09.1 EMC Corp.
09.2 Open Text Corp.
09.3 IBM Corp.
09.4 Oracle Corp.
10. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2010—2014 (US$ billions)
Exhibit 2: Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region by Geographical Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 3: Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region by End- user Segmentation 2010
Exhibit 4: EMEA Enterprise Content Management Market by Vendor Segmentation 2010
- Enterprise Content Management Market in the EMEA Region 2011-2015
- Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2011–2015
- Document Imaging Management Market in the US 2010-2014
- Product Data Management Software Market in India-Survey Report
- Benchmark - Ausgaben Prozesssteuerungssoftware pro Unternehmen, 43 Branchen und Durchschnitt
- IT-Ausgaben für Prozesssteuerungssoftware, gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Kundenumsätze der größten Anbieter von Prozesssteuerungssoftware, Deutschland gesamt plus 43 Branchen
- Global Market for Content Management Solutions in Telecom Industry 2010-2014
- Document Centric Collaboration Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Document Image Management Market 2009-2013.pdf
- Document Management Systems Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Global Enterprise Content Management Market 2010-2014
- Global Records Management Market 2010-2013.pdf
- Evaluating master data management tools
- 2010 Trends to Watch: Enterprise Content Management
- Business Intelligence (BI) Software Market in China 2008-2012
- Global Data Warehouse Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Inventory Management Software Market in Retail industry 2008-2012
- Global Merchandise Optimization Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
- Global Order Management Software Market in Retail Industry 2008-2012
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.