Tel.: +49 (0)221 788 748-11
Marktanalyse - Global Tablet Computers market 2011-2015
Technavio3 / 2012
|Regionen:||Europa, Asien / Pazifik, Mittlerer Osten / Afrika, Nordamerika / USA, Australien, Mittel- / Südamerika|
Bitte wählen Sie ein Lieferformat und klicken Sie unten auf einen Bestellbutton:
TechNavio’s report, Global Tablet Computers Market 2011—2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Tablet Computers market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Amazon Inc., Apple Inc., Motorola Mobility Inc., and Samsung Electronics.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
What key trends is this market subject to?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
TechNavio Announces the Publication of its Report — Global Tablet Computers Market 2011—2015
TechNavio today launched its report Global Tablet Computers Market 2011—2015 based on an in-depth study covering the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions. The report aims to aid decision makers’ understanding of the key trends impacting the growth of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio’s Hardware team said, 'Tablets have diverse connectivity options such as through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 3G; this makes them more attractive than laptops. Bluetooth allows a user to connect compatible wireless accessories to a tablet and to transfer files between the tablet and other devices. Also, for fast internet access, tablets can be connected to wireless networks through Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Moreover, tablets have a 3G SIM card slot through which they can access a mobile network as well. These diverse connectivity options are increasing the demand for tablets in the market.”
According to the report, in enterprises, tablets are being preferred to PCs because they can help them control and manage support costs better. Tablets are more reliable than notebook computers because they have fewer moving parts and offer more benefits as a mobile computing device than notebook PCs.
Further, the report also discusses various challenges impacting the growth of this market including the availability of the substitutes to tablets.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key players.
TechNavio, the market research platform of Infiniti Research Ltd, publishes periodic reports on niche and emerging technologies.
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Geographical Segmentation
06. Key Leading Countries
07. Vendor Landscape
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Apple Inc.
14.2 Samsung Electronics
14.3 Amazon Inc.
14.4 Motorola Mobility Inc.
15. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Global Tablet Computers market 2011—2015 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Tablet Computers Market by Unit Shipment 2011—2015 (in million)
Exhibit 3: Global Tablet Computers Market by Geographical Segmentation 2011
Exhibit 4: Global Tablet Computers Market by Vendor Segmentation 2011
- Computers and Peripherals in Colombia
- Computers and Peripherals in Norway
- Computers and Peripherals in Denmark
- Computers and Peripherals in Saudi Arabia
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Argentina
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Australia
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Austria
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Belgium
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Brazil
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Canada
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in China
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Colombia
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Czech Republic
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Denmark
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in France
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Germany
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Greece
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Hong Kong
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in Hungary
- Database of Computer and Software Stores in India
*Alle Preise sind netto ausgewiesen. In Abhängigkeit von Ihrer Rechnungsanschrift ist hierauf noch USt. zu entrichten (Deutschland z.Z. 19%). Unser Angebot richtet sich ausschließlich an Unternehmen, Gewerbetreibende und Freiberufler.